Friday 12 July 2013

Biography - my mom



My mom is one of the most extraordinary people I know. Since I was born, she took care of me with all she had. I know she loves me dearly and will do anything for my family and I.

My mom is diligent and hard working. Every night my mom makes us dinner, even if she doesn’t want to. During the days, she helps my sister and I do our work. Above all of that; she cleans the house and does the washing.

One of the best ways to spoil my mom is by making her a cup of tea. Every time I bring my mom a cup of tea her brown-green eyes lighten up (just remember to keep the tea hot; anything below 50 degrees Celsius is too cold).


My mom may have her little flaws and errors but I love her very much. She is, without doubt, an amazing mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment