Friday 12 July 2013

My Autobiography 


The very first memory that I could remember was my first birthday. My mom baked me a blue, elephant cake, which was absolutely delicious. In fact, it was so tasty I could feel it dancing on my tongue. The blue icing looked as if it was cut out of the sky.

One of the worst memories that I’ve experienced is my first day of school. It was a brand new school building, so there was still a lot of sand. To make things even worse, it rained that day so all the sand turned into dark red-brown mud. By the time I got to class, I looked like a toddler who played in mud. In class I felt like a fish out of water; there were children that I’ve never seen before, as well as new work and a new teacher.

During the 14 years of my life, I can thank God that I never really had any fatal diseases or accidents. The worst sickness that I’ve experience was Asthma, which I had for one and a half years. Fortunately, I never had an Asthma attack in that period. A minor accident that has happened though was when I got stitches in my forehead after I fell on the stairs.

I do not know what I would have done if I didn’t have any friends. Friends entertain me when I’m bored and make me smile even if I don’t want to. Sad to say, I’ve also been “de-friended” by some friends or I “de-friended” them. In my experience, to be “de-friended” is a terrible feeling. Luckily, I don’t really have enemies but there are a few people with their little flaws that I dislike.



No comments:

Post a Comment